Fire Protection Plan
You can view the plan in parts or as a whole plan in Acrobat .pdf format. To get the Acrobat reader, click HERE.
Depending on your viewer, you may need to right click your mouse on the part you want to download, then click "Save Target As" in order to download it to your drive.
- Plan Index
- Section 1a Roofing
- Section 2a Vegetation Management
- Section 2a-1 Fire Hazard Severity Zone Map for Montecito
- Section 3a Access Requirements
- Section 3a-1 Illustration: Access to Residences
- Section 3a-2 Illustration: Turnouts / Vertical Clearance specifications
- Section 3a-3 Illustration: Turnaround Specifications
- Section 3a-4 Illustration: Paving Specifications
- Section 4a Water Supply for fire protection
- Section 4a-1 Illustration: Graphic Display for water supply requirements
- Section 4a-2 Illustration: Travel distance limits from hydrant
- Section 4b Water Storage for Fire Protection
- Section 4b-1 Illustration: Single Tank supplying fire protection and domestic use
- Section 5a Residential fire sprinkler system installation requirements
- Section 5b Non-residential fire sprinkler system requirements
- Section 6 All Illustrations
- Section 7 (MFPD Ordinance 2010-1, Adoption of California Fire Code 2010)
- Section 8 (MFPD Ordinance 2010-2, Adoption of the Montecito Fire Protection Plan)
Click Here for Montecito Fire District rebuilding guidelines within the Tea Fire Burn area.
For additional information contact Fire Marshal Albert Gregson: 805-969-1445